We are always looking to add good quality information and make it available for our readers. If you have articles related to family issues, we would love to publish them for you.
Why write for us:
- It is well known that guest posting on other sites is the best way to drive traffic to your blog or site.
- We will promote your article on Facebook, Twitter, Email newsletters.
- You will get the chance to write for new audience and gain new followers on your social media accounts.
- We are a family friendly website. Our readers are aged between 25-55 with children from preschool to college and living in North America. We are looking for articles that add value to our readers, make them smile, or help them in their day to day life. You can write about anything that is of interest to you (pregnancy topics, sports & fitness, recipes and food, parenting, couponing, gossip & entertainment, interesting topics ‘in the news’, cooking, traveling, design & fashion, life style or finances) as long as it fits the general scope and theme of our site.
- Minimum 500 words.
- Please break your article in paragraphs , or format with appropriate spacing and headers as it is easier to read and more blog-friendly.
- You agree not to publish an article that has already been published on other media or websites.
- You agree not to publish in the future, the article you are submitting on other media or websites. Google bans duplicate content.
- We run software to help us detect duplicate content.
- All content must be your own, in it’s entirety.
- It is appreciated to include an illustrative image within your article. You can submit the image at the same time as the article and thumbnails will automatically be created. Use a maximum width of 400px. Please attribute images to the owner using the caption option if you don’t own them.
- You can add your blog button in the article, but images are to be link free.
- If you do not provide an image, we may add one to your submission.
In return, we offer the following
- 1 external link to your site in the author bio
- Link to your social media accounts in the author bio: Facebook and twitter
- 1 external link to your site in the body text.
- We appreciate if you don’t include any affiliate link as they are against our policy.
- If you are writing for a particular site, please include that information in your original request to us. We are PR Friendly, but are not fans of ‘surprises’ upon receiving your article.
- 1 Facebook shout out tagging your Facebook page
- 1 tweet linking to your twitter account
- Your article will be submitted in our blog so readers can have access in their RSS feed and emails. Then it will be posted in the site in the corresponding category.
- If you wish to become a regular writer, we will create for you a dedicated page in our blog. Contact us for further details.
This is a great opportunity that would help increase your visibility and drive more traffic, take action now; we would love to read your articles and so our readers. Submit a pitch or article preview to us at SmexyMom[at]Live[dot]Com or use the contact form below.
Our review team will contact you within 48 hours.